banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Penyakit Orang Kaya


If you're a billionaire, you're probably one of these six diseases


I went with my kids by the river, and they asked me what was the happiest day of my life and I was told "here, walking with my two right side of the river" lovebirds Everything was green. lush and no people were around us and there was only the river and mountains protect us from all evil on the other side failed. It was so gray and I hate sunny days and it was a light drizzle, refreshing.

I said, "when I finally died, you remember times like this."


(Mollie on the river next to the house is of course filmed by ABC News)
And one of them, I forget that, because sometimes they are both the same thing in my head, even if they are very different, says. "Dad, you're not going to die"

But if you think about it, it's pretty boring to be alive. I'm not saying this to commit suicide in a way. It is very difficult to force the death and often leads to paralysis, mental retardation and various forms of shame and pity that are not worth living through.

But to be in life requires hard work. Just the basics: I'm sick of thinking about money, for example. Some people say that they do not think about it, but I never really do. Whether rich or poor endless you think about all the time. You have your crappy job. What if you do not, you will not be able to assist you, and eat and offer protection for your family.

Either that, or you're a billionaire and that's even worse. Billionaires are riddled with the worst diseases of mankind. It is almost impossible to cure these diseases, once you get them. I feel really bad for billionaires. You are a kind and driven so that when they reach their destination, it transforms into a variety of diseases that they eventually die if they do not seek a cure.

Jealousy. One man said he had breakfast with Steve Schwartzman of Blackstone, which is a fixed $ 3000000000 or more. "All Steve always said quite breakfast," My friend told me, "is" how the F * Larry Page is worth 15 billion dollars, and I'm only worth $ 3 billion dollars. "So you see, money is a disease that spreads in your head. You get a little, and then you need more. And it never ends, or rare. Jealousy, money is a terrible disease.

Libido. The money also led to a marked increase in libido. Billionaires leave their wives. Poor people do also. In these two extremes, the pain is too much. Lack of money leads to fights. Too much money leads to increased libido and sleep 80 18 year olds. This pain is enormous.

No one knows what not judge behind closed doors, and I will. But the billionaire staring at the ceiling at night, his 80 year old high school love snoring beside him, the woman who takes care of him when he is sick, but he can not help himself: he feels his testosterone steals with Shadow infiltration of age and know that there is a potential remedy screw 18

It is a terrible disease. Look at the smile on the photo below. Looks like Soros is mentally ill. And body language of girls scared of me. I fear that perhaps all people end up that way one day. Maybe I'll catch the disease if I'm 80th I hope not.



Paranoia. The big money also leads to a great paranoia. I went to the annual meeting of Berkshire Hathaway in 2003. There were about 4 or 5 billionaires at least in public with another 20,000 people, including me, listen to talk to two old billionaires on stage. I arrived at 5:00 in the morning, so I could get a good seat. Krispy Kreme donuts served outside in the dark. They fatten us for murder in.

When the doors are open a few hours later, everyone ran in. floors were being waxed, if everyone was slipping. I ended up not getting a good seat, because I'm not at all in. I run into this deadly trap.

The meeting was one of two former billionaires on stage, Charlie Munger on and on about how you are going to need to avoid burying your gold and valuables underground development, the U.S. government take. Finally, another billionaire said at the scene: "Charlie Ok, that's enough."

Because Charlie Munger had the disease: Once you have everything you think billions is the way you can lose. He asked the police come to his house and all his gold. This is a man who slept in his car in his 40s because he was so poor, divorced, was down and out. Give people a meal would have been sufficient. Now he can not sleep at night because he was afraid that the government is stealing all of his money. Eight years later, he has not yet taken place. I think it's almost 90 years.



Death. Billionaires are more afraid of death than any other. If I died today, would not it not matter to me. Had I died. But billionaires have given a lot of life into the billions. And this is common sense, they can not take away. You know that mortality rates the playing field for all of us. I know a billionaire who has made tens of millions in research cryogenics. I can tell you from experience that these scientists, there is money to be laughing all the way to the bank.

I wish I had one billion U.S. dollars would allow you to remove your intestines, kidneys and rectum and replace them with solar panels. Every company to eat, digest and shit is perhaps the most disgusting, to be alive and probably the source of most of the death thing. Billionaires can solve this problem? Do not put your head in fully functional, we can feel screws robot that can do everything, but does not have to digest, excrete, the feeling of hunger, the first thing when we wake up?

(When I make my first billion I'm frozen like these guys. Then life is good will be forever).

I have a friend who is a billionaire several times. As soon as he made his kidney. "The kidney was so riddled with cancer, he could not handle what I was drinking it. Did I go to the best hospital, had the best room they gave me a new kidney and Another was so bad that they simply flushed down the toilet . Nobody else gets that treatment. because I got what I paid for it. "

The fear of God. I once wrote an article in the Financial Times about the portfolio of Dan Loeb. He runs a large hedge fund. He later wrote me this morning: "My name is Daniel, not Dan." Then he defriended me on Facebook.

It has a rabbi come to him every day to his own Q & A of the Torah. It's never too late to reserve your place in heaven. If you are the type of person who can make a billion dollars, it means that you are accustomed to taking care of things. It can not be a billion dollars if you are worried about all the things that do not worry other people, customers, demographics, law (behind every great fortune lies a great crime, c 'is what the saying goes).

So now that you have your billions, you have to worry about the last thing that remains: What happens after you leave this shell of a body. If you can not take it with you, and you are all alone in the dark. And the cute little thing that soothes away in the night and you're alone with what you believe God, in.

Maintenance. Billionaires have maintenance disease. Look at the home of Stevie Cohen:


(The connection Cohen has its own indoor ice rink)
(See How Stevie Cohen Changed My Life)

I love Cohen. I worked with him a few times and I have not one bad thing to say about him. But it is hard work to keep a house like this. Do you wipe the floors? You need your own private army to keep the house clean to keep the ice from the ice rink to keep chlorine in the pool, clean the pee in the pool, if one of her six children had a party. I would think that if I had a billion dollars I would not change anything about my life.

"Dad, we want you to die." There is nothing I want more than to see my own funeral. To see my two daughters, crying hysterically, knowing that they will never have the chance to walk with me on the river. My heart is a violin and its horrors so nice when I see her cry. Nothing creates a bittersweet music in me. But if I ever die, I know she will eventually forget me and move on, and have found work and family life and the things that a lot of things to be happy and I will be only a faded photo on their fridge. And one day, not long after she and dust. And so do their children.

We finished the walk to the river, and we went straight to the open MooMoo dairy. I had a vanilla milkshake ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment