banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kaedah Untuk Jadi Kaya


How to be rich - THE PUSH





Rob told me JB was dead . JB was my best friend growing up . We sat next to each other on the bus. After school we played ping pong or pinball or monopoly or cycling.

Every day we have been doing this for eight years. Then we drifted apart .

Rob said the last time I talked to him , he looked like a ghost.

It was as if there was nothing said Rob.

JB I had not seen for 20 years.

He left his studies , Rob said, and never really had a job. His parents gave him money to live. He has done nothing .

He changed his phone number every few weeks , said Rob. So it was difficult to stay in contact with .

I did not understand . Why did he change his number after a few weeks?

He met a girl , then a few weeks later , he grew tired of her , but do not want to deal with it . He changed his number so that the girl could not reach , Rob said. And he drew a lot.

There was no Facebook, no Internet presence, it is difficult to track down was said Rob.

And it's true. I'd never find on the Internet.

Wounded in the leg a few years JB , Rob said , and had no insurance because he never had a job . Therefore became addicted to painkillers.

He was in the middle of the drug, said Rob.

So , no work blurs , phone numbers drift , identity , drugs , nerve damage, pain killers.

One day , he never woke up , said Rob.

He was 39th

I do not feel sad about it. People are dying . I have not seen him since we are 18, and the date of completion were .

But I wonder about one thing Rob said .

"He was like a ghost I spoke with him the last time . "

We know that when the body and mind are abandoned. We know that when the mind is exhausted. If the feelings do not care .

He never had anything he wanted to do , said Rob.

Is that all? Do we just need to do something ? Something we want to scratch a little when we go one day?

We do not save the world. Or invent hot ice. Or travel time . Or even a passion or purpose .

When I was dead broke and cry, I wanted to die , so that my children could have my policy ' of life. What I get up and go again ?

And then later when it happens again. And then .

Why not JB do ?

This is what I like to call the "push" .

You're the top of the hill all the time in the life cycle . Everything in life is that you decay . To be subjugated. To be injured . To be tired . To become a ghost town .

To return to the hill , just when you thought you were near the top.

Damn, it is hard to live.

What can give us the impetus ?

I do not know.

For me it is just this position today . Some days it is , see my smile 11 years. Sometimes I want to take a walk . Or help Claudia . Or do something fun and creative thing .

What is your PUSH today ?

Every day a little connections .

A small boost today turns into a great life tomorrow .

My one condition : I must give something. I have to enjoy it.

Otherwise it is to dewatering. This is a shit stain. I slide back on the hill.

A deep breath . You can do it, I tell myself. Further rotation of the pedals. THE PUSH! Get on the hill !

I want to live .

No comments:

Post a Comment