banner

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Must Read Blogs in Malaysia


I actually rather rare follow other people's blogs . And blog list ( Blogroll ) I , I position based on who I follow . In other words , if I follow the new tu me lies I kat blog list . But , I think it it is very unfair for others who follow me , and where the link in the blog I list them .

With it , Anybody there linkkan my blog list blog korang kat , kat state sila komen room . I'll add a blog list blog I korang kat kat tu edge . RM50 week .

*********************

Boston Globe blog ni actually rather complicated . There are different types of people . And sometimes a bit difficult son find a blog that ' special ' is different from the others . So ni perceived that I was born with traits and attitudes as well posotif , gentle , shy and her contemporaries , I 'd love to share new blogs that may top some day . And also blogs Femes that I will read if there is a new entry .

Ummp .. umppp

There is no need I write long - term. Nk korang not really even read the details .

Top 10 fav blogs I ; ( Personal Chart )

10 . Hanis Zalikha
Genre : General ( first ) . Personal lifestyle ( now )
I like to read blogs awek comel ni . But somehow , I think blog awek ni dah qualities decline. If the first lot he also the best entries . Suppose that there is a new entry - rate rate must click kat blog ni awek . Then look at the comment when empty , the rate - rate gi comments bajet pull people away lah lah blog if so 1st reply . Yes I am blogging early period of sorts tu lah . In other words , how to easily pull the viewer son . But how real is not good ni . There was no qualities whatsoever. But that bestnya followers cun - cun Hanis all kinds of him too. So do not lose mencuba fate .

9 . I do not Care
Genre : General ( Sarcastic )
Like Hanis , blog ni dah rather less oppressive. If it had , it would be very, very entry for korang open eyes . But now , he's probably busy with life in the real world is more meaningful . Hes now a ' biker ' . Kind of a costly hobby he got there . And , he did dah rather rarely write now . I love that he had a wild lifestyle . Malignant , threatening , sexy and sincere sincere . There was no compromise . She blogs once a week mencecah 50 thousand visitors . I had a month less than 50 thousand .

8 . Watch Out , Giant Rainbow .
Genre : Personal . Typical issues .
Ni shoo sister Winsome blog . I know her .. hurm .. He was too old . And the way he writes , it is direct to the point . Think there is no hypocrite what all lah . Not kind of you, you and you . Write a good cover je nak . Okay please feel ya all the girls were not grumbling . Indigenous Malay story . Winsome girl character should either . Winsome girl but not thick makeup wajat definitely evil .

7 . The Seamy Side
Genre : Personal lifestyle .
Blog ni very, very scary . Ni blog writers as if someone else is ... erm . Either lah . He's kind of a problem that he could not finish . And he probably hates himself . So , because he tu sukakan masks . He blogs for instance someone who is serious personality problems . But I like the way he writes . Unique way . The way he says what kat terbuku her heart . Even though sometimes a bit scary . Okay was always scary , but rather best to read . Thank you to DH that I kasi ni blog link .

6 . All about Journeys .
Genre : Personal and general
Mamat ni is a great blogger . Lepak - Lepak place he is kat Uk . Sheffield. KL not play ah what all . What local places Lepak goods . If in the past he always convey what kid in samapai it by writing short stories . Think there are many stories that he exists. But first tu la . Now he's another dah . Now he writes je direct . The more he advanced with Herbalife him .

We can not run away from the C - I- N - T - A . Okay look very Jiwang .

5 . Comely Didiey Shekalie
Genre : Personal .
Okay dorky Didiey her blog name actually . But because I like to tease him , I teased la skali ago period for entry ni . Yeah I know I made ​​a wide Gedik nak where ? And yes he dah no bf so what ? Boyfriend ( s ) .. what tu ? But I love to read his blog . Everything about him had a personal life . Not encouraged to read later because there might not like . I also write a personal life lesson , not everyone likes so . Because sometimes people get tired of reading article dah personal others . But , I'm just tired of sesetengah je kat . The other is I like to read nak - nak if personal chapter . And I liked the song when he was there a lot of followers and commenter . And also if he is winsome .

4 . Blog - not active .

3 . Sarah al - Idrus .
Genre : Teens - lifestyle .
Ni is the sarcastic shoo sweet sister . Love sms me at times not very appropriate . Never once did she text me I'm past the middle date. Heh . Then early in the morning period tenagah tido at 4am he's not a sms . Heh . Winsome good fortune . Cik sister ni somewhat sensitive . Usual stuff Bongsu child . Hehe . Blog serves as a medium for her girl - Winsome Winsome . Je girl contest which also must be entered . If he will not give him korang entry . Ni discrimination , discrimination . He korang for anything else , if you do please leh dah man entered . Example is illustrated contest while wearing a hood that he was not going to win . He blogs habits is to maintain the girls . Festive girl for counterculture , body guard , guard the virgin or make tu . So , it contradicts with the concept of my blog was a fun girls je nak downkan . He marveled viewer she not crazy crowded . Everything the girls . Dah la the girls crowded ni kat world . 1lelaki crowded until stage 5 female ratio . Or 1 man for 5 wives with easy language .

2 . Iz Macham Punye
Genre : General & Personal ( sarcastic )
Sabahat Hanis possible . Was not the story . But he's also capable of direct to the point . - But there's no filter . Fuck - fuck all no matter what . He winsome . But listen not cite many haters okay story la . Normal la tu getting higher the more that we hate . Entries he does not actually sarcastic . There was also a man says . Now he was in a mood like dating . Yes the same mood with me . But never desperate .

1 . Bvlgari -girl
Genre : Personal Love Story
Ni girl is in a relationship with a non - Muslim Kadazan guy . And 98 % blog he tells her love story chapter . And I do not know why but he is very interested in me her love story . Somewhat different from the others . He's not serious berblog . Entries him all short . But it made ​​me very kid knows what he's ending romance . I hope he's happy ending was . She did not know she had a bf hensem or not . He was right but not the story . So every time she updates the blog , which is read definitely crowded . But each nak komen lazy . He did not know why . If korang blog ni love , surely will korang The Romantic Guy blog like the one above . He's the same concept . Only differing character .

Sister of painting comics I always buy .

Oh yeah . Blogs classmate and closest comrades I , I do not list it , although I definitely see if there are new entries . Tak nak list because that list certainly all full . I read your blog all the comrades ' RealWorld ' me . As well , I read all the blogs that I follow .

Do not forget where the link blog comments korang kat room [ or email it to me. I ni nak Lama slacker strip one -on-one . ] . I'll shoot kat blog list . With conditions , active korang berblog . = )

P / s : Nak go watch Razors story with my brother then I should learn camna awek nak mengayat once . Tata .

No comments:

Post a Comment