banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cara Menghadapi Manusia Yang Anda Benci Sangat


How to deal with miserable people


Oh, I 'm disgusted with my brain . I see people on the street and it's like this Killer Inside Me have run nasty comment about each person . Do you do that too?

I often have to stop , " You do not know this person across the street at random . , You can not know that it deceives a lie rich Hamptons worshipers whoremongering odious Baby Trust Fund with a mistress 17 years on the side that does not disappear , that do not wash, wants nothing more than to see you die . "We can not know ! So why do I think this ? Most people probably think about the road from me. Who is this monster ? he is homeless ? Why can not combing hair Why is his open fly and it is a perverse pedophilia ?

Most people are pretty crappy . But that's not all. And even those who are not good and not worth your time need a system that you use , so you can leave this happy and horny chats addict is may be in your head on the street and beat him to the curb .

I spoke to Penelope Trunk and Melissa Sconyers Working with Penelope . Penelope has an excellent blog that I recommend . She also has Asperger's syndrome, from what I understand means that they can not read social cues , therefore, difficult to know about people who like to meet you people . Then she told me that her art she does.


( Penelope Trunk )
I came up with a better technique for this. But first, his thing :

It uses so-called Myers -Briggs personality type determines someone . Then advance to meet this person, she sees the kind of personality and find out how they respond and to interact with that person.

Forget it. There are a billion personality types on this thing . I 'm making it easy for Penelope .

There are only four types of people. If you know in advance how to deal with each of these four types you will be much happier. Finally, the interaction with the four types of the path I is described below in firmly fit the first type , but it is difficult. This is the goal . You do not want to spend your life miserable.

In a previous article, I have the daily practice in the last 15 years ( if I had enough discipline to apply it ) helped me in all difficult situations in my life. It has 4 legs . Many of us focus in our daily life on one leg ( physically , emotionally, mentally or spiritually ) , but we need all the legs ready to really sit at the table without falling .

The practice works and represents the threshold of success and more success. I believe in more than anything I've never ever believed in an illusion.

But to develop the emotional stage of this practice requires a lot of work , and I have not written about it. Probably because it is the most difficult . In my interviews, people ask questions on the mental aspect , the idea muscle. But the emotional side , equally important , is much more difficult.

The key is to identify four types of people and you discipline , how you should approach them .

The four types of human

# 1 Happy . There are people who are really happy in the world. Sure, they have their suffering. Everyone does it . But many people are very satisfied with their lives show .

A natural reflex ( not for everyone , but certainly for some people ) want is to be happy for the people. Who is not part of the time? Raise your hand !

Suppose someone lives in 20,000 square foot home in Connecticut, has a sexy woman (or man sexy ) , and is really happy. It 's hard not to feel such a person. This resentment block the daily practice of positive results in your life . In 2002 , when I was pitching hedge fund managers to invest money with me , I often ran into the exact person described above. And their families. Sexy women in short pants. The hedge fund manager serves gourmet meals for lunch from chefs.

( The house of Stevie Cohen. Stevie Cohen as changed my life )

You can not fake resentment. You can not use a mask. If someone is a costume party, you can easily see that they are wearing a mask. You must really happy for them.

It's so hard to catch one ounces happiness in this world , be happy for those who are happy today . Train your mind to be truly happy for their happiness . Grab your resentments and jealousies before they turn into monsters .

Carrie Fisher once said , " no one wants to read on a pretty happy person. " She made a comment on the comedy scenarios, and it's probably right. But for you to go from success to success , you must first truly happy for people who are around you happy. Like attracts . Imagine all the people you could be sent . Spend 5 minutes a day to train your brain to be happy for them . You will die alone in the jungle, if you do not do it, and everyone will forget that you ever existed.

# 2 in pains. I was often unhappy. Especially in the last ten years. Sometimes things do not work. Sometimes people die. I think the level of misery and pain I had in the last ten years (for earlier decades ) has taught me compassion for others in a similar boat. Try to cultivate compassion. This does not mean that you empty it to help the less fortunate.



But also compassion and do what you can goes a long way . If you share what you have , the better. If you can give an advice , do it .

Unhappy person can easily turn into the category 4 below. You should always protect yourself first. Compassion, but keep your boundaries . Your goal is for your own peace of mind throughout the day , so that you can focus on your own success. The best way to do this is to show compassion for the less fortunate. What you give, comes back tenfold . Try this exercise : picture everyone in your life who is unhappy or in pain for five minutes to imagine a happier state. These make up your mind .

# 3 good people. This is different from "Happy" . Good people do not always have ulterior motives. Some people want to help other law . It is a first pulse ( at least for me ) for the suspect. To blame them . Maybe even to envy . I envy Bill Gates will be able to donate $ 100 billion to charity . But the best thing for me is to make it (almost a meditation in itself) and tell myself , " this guy is good, I wish I could be as good as him , I hope I can help in any way .. I am. " Be thankful for all you good people. Five minutes a day. Need not be the burning of incense and the lotus position . In a bus , smile and think about the people you are grateful.


( I'm beginning to believe Gates has a good guy )


And finally, the most important category of them all. The category that wasted a trillion cycles brain day worldwide . What man can say that Jesus is and do not fall prey to to deal with anger and pain of this new class in progress :

# 4 poor people : the people who are hurt you , no matter what you do, for no reason at all . You will never get . They will say and do things for you, and they will never understand how evil they are.

And you will hate . Hatred. And they knock on the door of your brain by three clock in the morning and you want to scream . And you shout back . And they shout back . And so on . In the course of the day. All afternoon. The ongoing conversation with the shittiest people in the world . They torture , killing, rape your wife and slice thoughts from your mind and do not care because they think they do the right thing . You know who I mean . Since you have a good 20 or 30 of them in your life. , As I do You could even old friends, relatives , neighbors, bureaucrats , whether , who, to be each time. You go on with your life and are just crap and they do not even know .

Sometimes , in a moment of weakness , I think: What if I meet again ? How can I hurt myself and destroy. Maybe just casually walk up to them and break a glass over his head so that her nose broken , broken glass on the floor, blood on their faces is . Broken arm after I trample the elbow and hold .

STOP!

Also, I was with someone the other day who could not stop talking about someone who fourteen years ago was wrong to speak . Stop! You're an idiot . And it's boring. It was your fault anyway !





This is the worst category. I 'll tell you another story. Two seconds before someone posted a comment on my blog terribly . I will not repeat it . Racist, nasty, rude to me, whatever. I deleted the post , blocked his IP address blocked users . And then told him I wanted an e -mail to him what I thought of him . I was furious. Then I stopped . You have to stop .

Remember:

When you get into the mud with a pig , you get dirty and the pig gets happy.



There is only one way in a way that will make you happy, rather than sad will deal with these people. ONE WAY . And it still works . This is the most important part of the emotional leg of daily practice. Completely ignore the wrong people :

Completely ignore .
Do not think about it.
Do not talk to them.
You do not write.
Most importantly, do not give them advice. You will never hear your advice. It is arrogant and stupid to think they are . It will only result in more cycles of pain for you . The goal for me is to stop all cycles that cause me any pain. The advice of crappy people only result in more pain for you. This is the only possible outcome . It's better to be lucky than knotted brown tips in the toilet, rinse the agony caused to grow . It is difficult.
Most important: Never gossip behind his back. Only completely ignore. We're not talking about their happiness or how evil they do not care . We only care about you . It is difficult. Do not talk behind her back. Repeat this 500 times . It is also difficult . Because it is an addiction.
It is not easy . It is a daily discipline. Much easier to 1,000 pumps. I recently had an article on the Wall Street Journal website had 971 comments . No exaggeration when I say 950 of the brightest anonymous trolls on the internet called me a fool and worse . I ignored all the comments . Large . I do not care . I was the winner there .

Can I read an article about a supposedly peaceful site on Buddhism and yoga, the Journal of the elephant. Great site. I'll post here regularly. The topic of my post is that 18 are generally not sent to war . I love peace. Better send 40 years olds. You are closer to death anyway. The hateful reactions emerged. People compare me to Hitler. I was so shocked that I lost a whole night until 2:00 in the morning to meet these people , but ignore the many emails I get that really helped me and I want to be with friends. Why am I doing this ? I wanted my enemies want me. I wanted her to agree with me and love me . It's like saying a gun to his head and , "If what I say I 'll kill myself . " You will eventually get this weapon .

I lost my discipline night , I slept late and it took at least 36 hours to get back on track . What a mess. For nothing! It is difficult to maintain this practice. But you die unhappy and if you do not do it.

And I won a trophy for what ? Was it a large gold trophy? To meet all these comments ? Everyone / anyone , he wrote back and said, " You're right, I'm sorry Well, I love you Let us all love. . ! " Of course not ! They just want to fight. I 'm in the mud with pigs. I 'm filthy .

If someone says , your worst enemy, " what do you think of so and so ," you say back ? "So- and - well, the " And that's all. No explanation. Nothing more . " So and so who ? " To change on time . This is the emotional leg of daily practice and should be weighed against the other three legs. Any deviation costs . Any dependence on behaviors mentioned is you can eat it raw like cockroaches feasting on your heart. Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment