banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Berhenti Kerja Sekarang !!


10 more reasons you need to quit your job Right Now!



The other day I met a man who had worked for 38 years at GM. He was not in the union and he was not an officer of high level. So, that is when the rock security company went into bankruptcy in America in the last century got nothing. No retreat, no insurance, no savings. The unions have got their money. The high-level execs got their golden parachutes. 30,000 in the middle got nothing.

"I thought it was safe," he told me. "I thought nothing could touch me."

American religion wants you to believe that corporate security is here to protect framed its going to be you and your white picket fence and a university degree. But that's a lie. The government cares not care about you. Your bosses do not care about you. And when you rise to make the desert a refund in the dust, you'll disappear and no one will question the achievements and the things you are most proud of.

Even if I ever had the best job, the job that was the best moment of my life, I always had to think: how will I escape.

Most people need to start their strategy ext RIGHT NOW:

So, here are 10 reasons why you need to quit your job now. And below that I have the means to do so.

1) Safety. We thought that you have a corporate job, you get to be promoted you, maybe you move horizontally to another division or a similar company, you will be promoted again, and finally you retire with enough savings in your IRA. It's all gone. This myth has disappeared in 2008. It never really existed, but now we know that this is a myth. CEOs kept their billion dollar salaries and lay off about 20 million people and sent the jobs to China. Well, do not complain or blame others. But your job is not safe.

2) Home. Everyone thinks they need to secure employment so they can save enough to buy a home and qualify for a mortgage. Mortgage lenders at banks like people who are like them - other people locked in the prison cell. Now you do not need to worry about. Here is why you should never buy a house in the first place. Save yourself the stress.

3) College. Everyone thinks they need to save to send their children to college. Depending on the number of children you have and where you want them to go to college, it could cost millions. Now we know, you do not need to send your child to college. So you do not insist on more money.

4) your boss. Most people do not like their boss. It's like any relationship. Most of the time you get in a relationship for the wrong reasons. Finally, you are unhappy. And if you do not go, you will be miserable and scarred for life.



5) Your colleague. See above.

6) fear. We have a high unemployment rate, people are afraid if they do the job for which they leave unhappy, they will not be able to get a job. This applies when you walk into your boss's office and pee on his desk and fired. But that's not true if you prepare well. More on that in a bit.

7) work. Most people do not like the work they do. You go to college for four years, a few years in graduate school, and then they think they have to use the law degree, diploma in business, diploma in architecture, then you know what? They hate it. But they do not want to admit it. They feel guilty. You are in debt. No problem. Read more.

8) Bad things happen. All the things I mentioned in the article "10 reasons why you should quit your job" begin to occur. And it gets worse. You do not want to look back on your life and say, "Man, these are the worst 45 years of my life." It would not be good.

9) The economy is to get bigger. I do not care whether you believe or not. Stop reading the newspaper like that. Newspapers try to scare you. Bernanke is printing to one trillion U.S. dollars and carried it to the U.S. economy. Who collect. You in your cabin? Think again.

10) Your job shook your creativity. You do the same thing every day. They want to be shaken, refreshed, rejuvenated.

Note: Some people love their work. It is not for them, but the 90% who do not.

So Henry and Aaron asked a good question: you still have to support you, you will still need the support of your family, you can not just go into your boss's office and quit.

Good point. You must prepare yourself. His training for the Olympics, as if you believe that the time has come to move on to your work. You should be prepared physically, emotionally (do not quit your job and divorce on the same day, for example), psychological (your idea in the form of muscle) and spirituall ready.

Contributions that will help you quit your job. To finish at least the ideas in the first post:

- How to be the happiest man in the world in 4 easy steps

- What if you were fired today

- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur

In the above link, it is not to start a business. It's about what is your limit, how to explore how to test the waters and beyond. I'm not saying that I can do. I hit my limit and bounced back so many times that I was six broken nose to prove it.

Some comments to this article:

Note # 1: I get a lot of criticism from anonymous people in the Yahoo forums. Claudia asked me: "Do not search in the forums, unless you first speak to me:" Because it I'm an addict, I said "ok", but I know I'll be there watching white c ... is what addicts do.

Note # 2: Some people criticize the format "list" in these messages. "10 good reasons". "10 good reasons". About 20% of my posts are lists. Not so much. Read "The Power of Hypnosis" and "The Tooth" for two recent non-list messages. Charlton Heston And obviously did not mind lists when it came down from Mount Sinai with "The 10 Commandments", the first blog post. 3500 years later and still clicks.


(The first blogger)
I do not mind if people criticize me, when they have lost, quit, or were many jobs that I've burned. Or lost a home. I tried to raise two children with nothing. You also know that sometimes I was desperately unhappy. This does not qualify me for anything, of course. Perhaps it is disqualified me. Who cares? Many people have a lot worse than I do. And I was so very blessed.

Sometimes you can rebuild. And sometimes you just have to think, "How the hell did this happen to me again." You can criticize me forums on Yahoo. Lists can criticize you if you think you have a better way to think about helping people. My goal of these contributions is that people might think for a split second, it can reduce some stress in their lives that they do not have to go through what I been through, they can head out alive on the experience over and over again be, and at the end of the day, they can use some of these ideas, to live better and more fulfilling. I had this experience, and I want to write about it.

Later tonight, I'll give my two daughters, nine and twelve, two ways and only two ways. Either they see "Star Wars" with me or they watch "Schindler's List". And if they do not like either choice then maybe I'll sit by the TV with ice and alone .......

No comments:

Post a Comment