banner

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kenapa Perempuan Suka Suami Orang


Kenapa Perempuan Suka Suami Orang

Why Women Prefer The Husband .
Assalamualaikum




Hello hello hello . Today, was quite bored . Play dota already bored . Sleeping too tired . Look tivi already bored . All bored . Just wait for the time to read the novel last novel JE new reason [ shoots ] ( Hlovate ) arrived at the house . Remember can continue to read , have a look by the two siblings to fight me to read. Each pair had to do a novel nozzle when run . So , as I was a good brother , and as such , I give dieorang be read first. Normally, a good brother . Ehem .

So , back to our topic on this : Why the hell girls love to stir the household ( husband ) who is married? Okay fine. Actually , I think the title would be good if Why Some People In The Household 3 .

Oh wait , that Brother K ni wanted to talk about the wedding of friends what matters ? No wife , no busty but wanted to talk about marriage ? Ah, I do not care . It is a kind of preparation before I get married . Well, since two menjak this , I dreamed that I found engrossed snake . Elders said , if you see a snake dream meaning anyone want to propose . So , that's why I Prepare myself .

Nevermind. Forget . Whatever it is, if we are happy stories google with keyword "He's the person " , must be connected with the " girls love stirring married man " . Do not believe , can search yourself. So , the issue is : WHY ? Why so many issues 3rd person in the household ?

Is that one reason women stirring married man ? Or the wrong man already married , but still want menggal ?

Let's see ;

The Aunt 's widow .



If you guys see a typical serial drama melayu . There is the widow of the original death berdressup JE in the village, the village must all ur wife will not be happy sitting . Pretty - pretty you guys why ? Yes, the widow is more experience than the virgin . Experience how is it? NO . I know what you guys think of the yellow brain . Its not about sex alone. But the commission , service and kegedikkan . I 've read that handlers kaw widow is more than virgins. So why the widow married the love stirring ?

First , yeah for hire are good at sex since dieorang experts eat herbs , old salts, and so on . Do not like , the child 's virgin who is not interested even want to eat the herbs even at two years of marriage . A 10 year ' marriage ' , but a new 1-year marriage tu ah do not ask about herbal medicine. Sure do not touch .

Second , about the service. Who 've experienced this marriage , no scream, rant and rave while insisting his shouted "Send my house I I. I posted my house I" when fighting . He wanted to run back to the village , he asked people to send pouring . Eish . No manners at all. Mostly widow , when I ' asked ' certain people he works for a fight . He knows when he is going to give up. He also could control her husband and she could control her husband . There they say in the match . But if his ' virgin ' , a slight want to listen to him . Direct immature . Ehem .


Already married = stable = secure finance .



Girls ages now sober . He knew that he was a rubbery , and there is a huge Assets . She knows her way je Pila in the crowd , he could feel some sticker says ' HOT STUFF ' kat forehead. So , he was already thinking " Im hot , Im hot, Im fabulous. I Should be rich . " Yes, the rich . Rich with the money of others. Too many young people - rich words . To - going children 's grandfather . But why still want the marriage? Yes , because a marriage, can continue to invite mostly married and have experience of giving of one's commitment . So , secure . If the fish fry , not secure . The reason, again fry giddy and make the commitment of marriage . Usually do not want to fry teens spend with marriage. Right?

OI WOMEN , MANY MORE OTHER MALE , MALE APASAL GAK ME YOU WHERE TO numb ?
Well, the issue is .... Really ? Really kat many other men out there who are single and meet Prince Charming features a white horse you guys have always dreamed of ?

Well, the Higher the number of production ( quantity ) , the lower its value. And when it comes to decreasing the number of men , their value will automatically increase. So , if after this , there's more girl -girl who mintak sending tens of thousands , the man no problem for them. Sound je him with his mother who wanted to sell ur child . Men have is on demand now , he is busy seal going up in price. Want to do business not to know any children. Men do not want to get married , start is the fault of men.

Grow older , more handsome .



Did you know that you guys , the more hot bearded men from the boys do not have a beard ? * Felt * . And the older , more stylish ? Increasing the interest ? The more macho ? Coming of age ? For example , Robert De Nero . Horatio Caine ( David Caruso ) and so forth is . Catching the man , grew more and more beharga . Female gets bigger ... erm ... errrr ... antique . After all , men 's life start at 40 right?

Similarly like in college . Market male vs. female market . The more senior the man , the higher the market . The more senior the woman , the less its market . Right?

And, the woman is very, very impressed with the mature man. Even huduh the guy , not handsome and strange faces and dark , but certainly men kejantangan and maturity will make women captives . That's the huduh and not handsome . If the handsome and macho ? , Haaa . It is melted . Add to this , it is quite difficult to find Mature and single men . Each married at age 25-35 years.


Men want to eat outside .




This point , it is much kat Paing in online forums . If you go any je , this point must have. Why men eat out?
Bored of seeing the same faces every day wife . All love Chocolate Ice Cream . But sometimes, insisted Vanilla Ice Cream flavor is it?
Love men too much . A woman is not enough .

So , what say the forum? Keperbagaian in daily routine ! Yes. Do not be back - back for the same thing . No direct diversity in the household . The reason is I have to say , if you guys can feel romantic with her husband / future husband without a huddle and say, meaning it will be difficult you guys are tired with each other . May the kind you guys go dating, Then lying down to view the night sky without saying anything . Then occasionally glance into pairs. Then occasionally laughing . That's right sweet . Hais . You guys this is not romantic .

Already married man knew to give ' smoldering gaze ' .
This is no longer a one man . Men when already married , he wanted to know how to tackle automatic , vending and caress the girl. The girl , the owner is naive and straight , straight liquid . Married man , is far from unmarried male . A person who is already married , there is usually a high patience . Thick mature nature and clever give and much other advice . Which is , no kat the young man . That is why many women are attracted to .

Idayu ( not her real name ) , 23 , wants people to know that not all girls who are friends with the person's spouse is considered scrapers and hijackers.

" I'm not a girl who is gentle and feminine characteristics as men count as a life partner . My attitude is very rude and did not know keeping good manners when in public . But once worked at this company I started to change and have the confidence to be a real woman , '' he said .

Five months after working in a corporate company in Petaling Jaya , said she was recently chosen , a man known as J seek her out .

"At the beginning , J always come to my company to deal with our superiors . Every time he visited my office looking and we just threw each other smile.

" For three months I also feel a change in myself . My heart to be incoherent every time saw his face.

" The desire to meet with him intensifies . Intelligence have intelligence , I received news J is married and has four children.

" Interestingly , the J is often asked of me to our superiors . Apparently I did not clap one hand , she also loves me and wants to meet you.

" With the help of friends , J finally able to contact me . Initially we only send a message. After the phone say hello. Kak Nor may ask why I treat it ?

"The answer is simple. I'm lonely because no male friends . Her treatment of me opening my heart to keep in touch with him , '' added circle.

" The acquaintance was giving me hope that J is a nice person . He did not take advantage of me . He always talked about his children coquettish when we talk on the phone . He also managed to keep my heart , do not hurt my feelings , although I always do temperament. He's pretty strong and cool . The most important thing he knew how to make me laugh . I am happy to hear any celotehnya . The advantages of belonging to J , '' said she was recently chosen to confess.

But she was recently chosen words , do not get me wrong J never give luxuries , but never say happy birthday to him .

" We never go out together . Just looking at the office , the phone and say hello, '' clear circle.

Add Idayu , he would like to emphasize that not all young girls who are friends with the husband who went to the scrape .

" Like me, you just want to ride . No more than that. Terniat yet to marry up to this moment . There are times I feel guilty at his wife and his children. But I must admit that my heart is getting more and more dear to him . I tried to leave him and find another but single men out there do not appreciate me .

" They lie and try to break out of my money , it's more offensive. While co- J , she too look after me. He trusts me , but he allowed me to make friends with others who are right for me . Relationship was also known to the mother , '' said circle.

" I never hide anything from the mother but the mother also had a conversation with J by phone. A mother also said a good thing. But what mother would want her daughter to make friends with a married man , but parents seem happy in my eyes when the A ring may be the only reason my mother girls . However angry he had to swallow.

" Kak Nor , I actually completely wrong . Whether to leave the J or continue a relationship with . What should I do ? I really love him but so far have not thought of marrying her.

" Am I the household pests ? I personally do not know what can be friends with J. Please help me solve this problem Kak Nor ? ''

Oh , Kak Nor That's not me okay . I can take the messenger.

Men only want to test market JE .
This is quite a chuckle when I read in a forum . Actually , do not be stirring married man , because , this guy just wanted to test market dieorang JE . Reason dieorang increasing age when old , they will be thinking "I'm too old to ? " , "Energy is still the same as before - first into ? " , " Pretty - pretty , there is another market that? " or in other words, own midlife crisis . The reason the market when he knew he was high , he will feel secure.

***********

Actually , there's another point . More. But , bairlah stop here first. Wait I first married . Eligible new chapters talk in nets .

So , polygamy and a third person , mostly , in the hearts of girls would say " Honey for men. Bile for women . "

Well, who says I keep getting mengata female. Women know this backup entry . See? I'm not just a good brother . In fact , to be a good husband .

I think it can be married .

No comments:

Post a Comment