banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Camana Nak Jadi Orang Paling Bertuah Atas Dunia Ni


[Note: I put up a site to help people to practice the principles in this article and be apart of the community that does. TDP.ME. Since it is in beta, all suggestions welcome. ]

I said to my father: "I 'm a lucky guy . "He said ," But are you happy in love ? "I was six years old . Love is the most disgusting thing in the world for me. What was he talking about ? Love lived in another neighborhood at that time. Or another planet. It will take years before Love stuck its ugly little nose into my house and said, " Hello, anybody here ?

Luck was all about rolling the dice . Or find a watch on the field. Or see a double rainbow after a quick storm.

But now I'm different . I'm constantly checking in and out of the hospital no luck. I'm older . I need luck to be constantly transfused me or I run out of it. No chance, I 'm dead. For me , good luck equal happiness. On a happiness scale of 0-10 , I think I 'm about a seven or eight . But it is a big improvement. When I was lying on the ground here , I was probably about zero . Or at different times of the story , maybe I was at a negative value. I am facing up . I 'm lucky when I stick to three simple goals :





My only three goals in life

A) I want to be happy.

B ) I want to eradicate the evil in my life.

C) I want every day to be as smooth as possible. No worries.

That's it. I do not ask much. I need simple goals that I can not reach them.

There were at least ten times in my life that everything seemed so low that I felt I would never achieve the three things above and the world would be better off without me . Other times, I felt as if I was stuck at a crossroads and never find the route to take. Whenever I rebounded.

When I think back to those moments I realize that there was a common denominator. Each time , there were four things , and only four things that were still in place in order for me to bounce back. Now , I try to incorporate these four things in daily practice and I never dip low again.

The daily practice

A) physical - being in shape. Make a form of exercise . In 2003, I woke up at 5am every day and 5 -6am I played " World Tour" on a basketball court overlooking the Hudson River. Daily (except when it rained ) . The trains pass and people would shake 5.30am to me through the window. Now I try to do yoga every day. But it's hard . All you need to do, at least , is enough exercise to break a sweat for 10 minutes. So , about 20-30 minutes worth of exercise a day . It does not get "ripped" or " shredded ". But just to be healthy . You can not be happy if you 're not healthy. In addition , spending this time allows your mind to cope better with daily anxieties. If you can breathe easy when your body is in its then easier to breathe through difficult situations pain. Here are some other things that are part of it, but a little more difficult :

Wake up to 4 - 5am every day .
Go to sleep by 8:30-9 . ( Good to sleep 8 hours a night ! )
Do not eat after 17:30 . You can not be happy if indigestible in the night.


B) Emotional - If someone is a drag for me, I cut them out. If someone raises , I bring them together. Nobody is sacred here . When the plane is down , put the oxygen mask on the face first. Family, friends, people I love - I always try to be there for them and help them. But I do not understand about someone bring me down . This rule can not be broken. Leakage of energy out of you if someone emptying. And I never have anyone an explanation. Explaining is draining .

Another important rule : always be honest. His pleasure . No one is more honest and people are afraid of him . Try to be honest for a day (without being offensive ) . Its amazing where borders are how we can be honest. It is much bigger than I thought. A corollary of this is: I never do what I do not want to. As if I 'm never going to weddings.



C) Mental - Every day , I write ideas. I write so many ideas that it hurts my head to come up with one more. Then I try to write five more. The other day , I tried to write 100 alternatives kids can do other than go to university. I wrote eight , I wrote here . I could not find it . Then the next day , I came up with another 40. It certainly stretched my head. No ideas today? Remember all legal 2 letter words for Scrabble . Translate the Tao Te Ching in Spanish. Need ideas for lists of ideas ? Come with 30 separate chapters for "autobiography" . Try to think of 10 businesses you can start at home ( and be realistic how you can run ) ? Give me 10 ideas directions this blog can go in. Think 20 ways Obama can improve the country. List each productive thing you did yesterday (which also improves memory and gives you ideas for today ) .

The " muscle atrophy idea " a few days if you do not use . Just like walking. If you do not use your legs for a week, they atrophy . You need to exercise the idea muscle. It takes about 3-6 months to build once it atrophies . Trust me on this.


(Use server buffers for writing ideas)
D) spiritual . I think most people do not like the word "spiritual." They think it means " god." Or "religion" . But it does not. I do not know what it really means. But I feel that I have a spiritual practice when I do one of the following options :

Pray ( does not matter if I pray to a god or deceased or the sun or a chair in front of me. - It just means be grateful and do not take all the credit for a few seconds day ) .
Meditate - Meditation for more than a few minutes , it's hard. This is boring. Here, I give advice to 60 seconds meditation. You can also meditate for 15 seconds really visualize what it would be like to meditate for 60 minutes. Here is a simple meditation : sit on a chair, keep your back straight , you look breathe. If you are distracted , no problem . Just pull yourself back to your breathing . Try it for 5 minutes. Then six .
Being grateful - I'm trying to think of everyone in my life, I am grateful. Then I try to think of others. And more . Its hard .
Forgive - I guess everyone who has hurt me . I visualize gratitude for them ( but not pity ) .
Study . If I read a spiritual text ( no matter what it is : Bible , Tao Te Ching , Zen anything related , even inspirational self-help things , does not matter) , I tend to feel good. It is not as powerful as pray or meditate (it train your mind to cut the BS ), but it always feel good .
My own experience : I can never achieve the three objectives "simple" on a regular basis , without the above practice on a daily basis . And every time I touched the bottom ( or near a bottom , or I went to a sort of crossroads. ) And started dong most 4 elements ( 1991, 1995, 1997, 2002 , 2006, 2008 ) magic happen :

Results

A) In about a month , I noticed coincidences begin to occur . I 'm starting to feel lucky . People smiled more .

B) Within three months , the ideas are really starting to move to the point where I felt overwhelming push to execute ideas.

C) Within six months , the good ideas start flowing , I would start the run , and everyone around me me help me put it all together.

D) Less than a year since my life was always completely different. 100% upside in the previous year. More money, more luck, more health, etc. And then I get lazy and stop making practice. And everything collapses again. But now I 'm doing it every day.

It is difficult to do this every day . Nobody is perfect . I do not know if I'll do all these things today. But I know that when I do , it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment