banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Teknik Berkesan Untuk Jadi Hamba Abdi Orang Lain


I hate to be a slave.

You might think : do not be a fool. They were not in chains in the 1800s . It was true slavery.

Ok, I hate arguing. Go .

But let's take a look at the average person.

The average person works a job. Fine , you might say , a work fromslavery is very different: I can take a break from the water , for example. And sometimes go to the bathroom . And when I talk with people of the same sex as me , there is not even the rules that I can say.

Large . I agree.

But let's just take a look at your income and your behavior.

Of course , you could say , I realize that I am not all my income . About 40 % goes to taxes.

And there would be wrong.



Their real wage is the value you create for the place where you work.

A certain percentage of it goes to your head . It must be paid , as you know. Who do you think pays ? They do.

A certain percentage of your salary goes to his boss and even large hierarchy. I know that after a boss after running a business and have been used .

A certain percentage of "salary" is the shareholders of the company before you even see it .

And a portion goes to the company's suppliers . Such as insurance " benefits " of your company gives you what you probably never need (if they were likely need the benefits would be higher, until you no longer need it. This is why insurance works like ) .

And a certain percentage goes to the employees who take their weight. Rule 80/20 applies if more than 80 % do not follow suit , so that all the money that the rest of your efforts to use them to pay for it . You pay.

Finally, you must pay for your car, your office supplies, computer desktop , phone, etc. If you pay any extra money for such things , they would not exist created . So it comes directly from your salary .

I call upon all about the " Above The Line " content . Try to understand what your line over the content .

You can say : "My company gives me the opportunity to do so over the salary line. " This is great . But they take a little. This is probably four or five times higher than your " below the line " content . There are better ways to get your " Above the Line " pay if you know him personally . Most companies are very expensive, and you pay for this waste directly from your salary .

And then there are your salary below-the -line .

40 % goes to federal and state taxes . It has already been taxed according to your services at the company level , keeping your other 40 % is taxed at the personal level .

Note that only the employees to pay 40%. No one else does.

The richest Americans pay less than 15 % of average earnings in equity. This is because employees are slaves and at least political power.

A further 5-8% goes to taxes on everything you eat. Now we are almost 50 %.

Then , like most Americans , you have a mortgage . Perhaps there is another 10-20 % of your salary . Your business as you own your home , because you are less likely to leave ( you need money to pay the mortgage ) and you are less likely to move ( you are not mobile ) .

Student loans , then pay off. For the first time , more than 50 % of the unemployed have a college diploma . So it is n " is pretty scary. , You have this degree because ( in part), that you thought it would get you a job. , But he did not guarantee anything , and now you have to pay for it. A percentage of your salary each cut month to pay for this level .

Then, a portion of your paycheck goes to health care of their relationship ( they always cost money. This is not cynical. Single reality) , your transportation to your job ( forcing them to pay for the honor of transporting your slave quarters ) .

How do you go for ? You wake up before dawn . Travel . They work hard. You come home late. It feels firm . You are depressed and can easily take medication for it . And you can not sleep and digest .

You should have to pay more ?

Currently between above the line and below the line expenses deducted from your paycheck , you are probably left with 1/10 of salary. In other words, you could make ten times more money if you UN - slave began .

Then behavior . "I can do what I want," I used to say . Actually, when I was at work , I felt free . I was able to " sneak " at 4:00 . Could I make a lot of breaks. Holidays were great.

But have you in the manual ?

It is a great guide. And sometimes there are workshops go to the manual.

Since you can not talk to people of the opposite sex in some respects you . Teach them what are good ways to talk to people of the opposite sex .

You can not talk to your boss somehow . Because for all of your slavery is all he has to say " You're fired " and everything disappears .

You can not wear what you want. Most office situations have a uniform , either express or implied .

You can not be friends with whomever you want . They are just friends with the people you spend your day with - other slaves . If they go never speak again.

You can not be creative when inspiration strikes. "Everything is done on equipment owned by the company 's intellectual property of the company. " Good luck with the argument that .

You can not have an office romance, even if they are the only women you know . For one thing, you could get fired. And all your emails can be read by human resources. My closest friend when I was at HBO was triggered when his office romance gone wrong and all his emails were read by his boss .

If you want more money, you need to pray for them . There are entire seminars created just to teach people how to apply for work 5% more money. People are scared to death to ask .

And when you get home to have genuine social interactions , you are tired and bitter and angry at work .

I know I 'm a little project here . That was my personal experience with a job .

I felt like a slave. I hated it. Maybe a lot of people like them . But I 'm doing the calculation. Line the top of the wage is real and comes directly out of your pocket before you even knew the money was there .

Most people can be 5 to 10 times more by finding creative ways to provide services on their own, without the company , which provide all the " above the line" costs . And then there are ways to limit " below the " line costs .

The money will not solve all problems, but it will solve your money problems. Do not let them take your money so they can keep you in bondage .

You want to own your time. Owner of your work. Do you have the value you create for others. Protect yourself from yourself that you can not fire you . Are not owned by the bank or the government. Allow yourself to be possessed by your relationships. Do you own your thoughts.

"I can not quit my job!" Do you want to tell me.

And I agree. Leave .

As people read self-help books to them with what they think the realities of the work to be done. Support books are often hurt themselves because they try to enslave happy books .

For example , "show compassion for the people you have hurt," say many of them. This may be good advice . But I prefer compassion for the people who love me to show .

Begin to be an explorer . We live in an economy of $ 15 trillion. They helped to create . Slavery and death and misery contributed to the beautiful pyramids.

But 90 % of what you create will be taken from you .

Start exploring what parts you can take. Work every day to ideas. List all the interest you've had since you were a child did . They each business or a job that can be launched from this interest. Read daily to your interests.

Do not be angry with people at work , even your boss . You are all slaves. You need to get rid of them. Not Pamper your free thoughts on the other slaves their Rolex chains.

Study the lives of people who are not slaves. What have they done? Study the people online who seem to have broken loose . What are they ? Keep working on muscle idea , which I explain in my book.

I did it. And in six months , my life has completely changed . Sometimes for the worse. Much worse. I do not know what I did, and sometimes I found myself on the ground , depressed and suicidal.

Sometimes freedom is very scary . This is outside the prison cell ( " comfort zone " ) that you have created yourself.

But every six months since , my life has completely changed . My life is completely different than six months ago .

Sixteen years ago I had a boss yelling at me. This is a good guy and has since been torn itself . But as soon as he yelled at me and I could not scream or I could be fired. I wanted to cry . In fact , I cry.

So I went to the library on 41st Street and 5th Avenue . I have a book of science fiction I once read as a child. He had the cellophane and a library card in it. And it was the smell when you open the pages.

I went three or four levels down in my own bathroom in the library. My holy of holies .

And I sat there and I read about a man who was still alive and happy . And the world is gone, and for a brief moment, I was no longer a slave.

From that time I have applied my escape. And every day since , I find new ways to escape, to be free new ways . New ways of my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment