banner

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Finding untapped niches

Today I'd love to share with you a little secret that helps me uncover hidden niches. How would you normally search for a potentially profitable niche? See what is selling, correct? 

With that tactic in mind, I use a paid-for-answer service site, justanswer.com, to help me find a niche. 

I go to Google and type in: site:justanswer.com [insert keywords here]

Google will then display thousands of results from PAYING customers who have opted to pay a professional for an answer to a problem they are having. Market research done. The beauty about this is the possibilities are endless!


Go and search for the magazine images on google.
you could type in stuff like "weight loss" magazine images
and you'll see a lot of magazine covers.

It's like hitting a gold jackpot
because you see what's selling and even the headlines they use
to grab more eyeballs.

the research is already done for you.

It not only gives you niche ideas,
but also it gives you ideas about how to approach the niche.

But the best thing is not to look for untapped niches,
but to find the angle of attack that lets you enter
big niches where people are already buying.


Another way to get some niche ideas to type stuff in the search engines with beginning phrases such as:

How do I........?
How do I become a........?
How do I solve........?
How do I cure..........?
How big is the .............. market?
How many ...........were sold in (insert year here)?
How do I fix...........?
Where do I buy.......?

No comments:

Post a Comment