banner

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rumah Sewa di Penang


Allhamdulillah ....

Since the title of this student, I live skit kelibut dark commute to Penang .... Monday I go there, which is not expected to occur occurrences, huwrrrggghhh, except that I want to cry wait time only ... Tuesday went further, Then afternoon Rocking back .... Relex house one night two days Wednesday, Thursday Friday Saturday Then I come back there .... this time, tuk see rental house ..... Allhamdulillah, I got home to rent near USM also glad I'm a shuttle to school later ....



Owner Gets Allhamdulillah Muslim
Thanks very Him simplify all of my business, even a home owner can the Malay Muslim keje USM. Thursday, when my friend sms ur phone numbers, UUM me over my office with her faithful in the sight of my son ... I continue to call, even reckless there a way I would take this monastery husband would've, though do not know for sure who's owner I deal with agents before I'd avoid. Friday promises to come see me on Monday that is home.

Arrival time of the Promised
It promises are kept with the same time promised call my agent, I'm where I'm somewhat in the distance gerangannya .... when he brought us 4 ur son up to the 9th floor apartment, jer out the elevator door, I saw the front door open lifts. In my heart, to this house? That's right home ... jer in there, there's a Muslim woman in the age group of 50 years, and I say hello, "akak, this home owner to"? he answered "yes" ... Allhamdulillah, each owner can religion .... Our many bualkan ...

Home Payments and Agents
Last, talk about payment there a way and diposit all .... When daddy en tu talk to agents, talk to me over the owner's sister tu .... He said "why take the agent" I do not know, my friend for no, continue to contact me, my friend Kat mudah.com amabil ...

Exhausted all the discussion, I agree leave reserve your money on akak owner, before that I had to go back to USM and follow akak owner he must also come to work ....

For payment by Price Home Rentals Agent
I got into my office akak owner, leave reserve your money .... we could further discuss tasal agents continue that. Akak owner said, he never took agents, that agents who call he wanted to find tenants, Ni akak first time home rent any Agent. Before me he rented two houses akak never be like this.

Calculation Agent
Our rental house price RM600, agents ask from us (tenants) RM300, and agents also ask from owner RM300 ... 600 total agents can. Rupanyer, like that this calculation agent, if ur house rental prices RM1000 per month, the agency will take 500 from 500 from the tenant and owner ... fuhhhh ... That's a lot, that agents can imagine a month more than 1 house, and Kat Penang house where there is a cheap-cheap ...

Regardless, I'm very satisfied with the home that, kosher jer la case that agents Camana sustenance he do right ... We get home and the owner of this ok, thanks again ...

To order also to friends, companions carefully select ditipukan home owner scared ...

No comments:

Post a Comment