banner

Monday, October 6, 2014

Hivedesk Review


Hi,  welcome to the dedicated channel where I help 
you with outsourcing, automation and also design the lifestyle you want. in 
today's video, I want to share with you a comment that I was asked to do recently and 
This review is about a website called HiveDesk.com. 
The reason I said okay, let's make this comment to you is why does HiveDesk 
talk about productivity and also how to monitor your virtual team, it is really up my alley 
in terms of outsourcing and automation. So I thought this would be a great opportunity 
to share with you the pros and cons of this particular tool or software and I am 
will be very honest about it because I want to give my honest opinion if 
is something I recommend using it or not. 
So let's jump right, I want to show you HiveDesk. Just go to HiveDesk.com 
it is here and you get to sign up for a free account and I want to show you 
only briefly, because there is the option for free account, and there is also an option 
to pay for the use. So now, the free account is really for a maximum of one project 
and the maximum number of workers on a project that is one and one and a maximum of 15 hours 
loggable. In my opinion, this is probably not much. I mean you probably get away 
with a very, very small business, if you are working with just one person. But the thing 
is that you want to be able to save more people online. 
And the idea behind HiveDesk is that is supposed to capture screenshots of the virtual 
assistants should be doing on a day to day basis alley. So, 15 hours in my opinion 
Not much, really, in terms of catching up to two days or so. So, this is something 
I would probably say that lack and then from there, they charge $ 15 per month 
to use it all the way up to $ 50 per month, depending on how many projects and too many people 
you're working on a project. Okay, I thought I'll just make this very clear that 
something like this will not be free if you have multiple projects in order to have 
into account. In the end, I'll share with you some other sites that 
I've been comparing so I think that is probably unmatched, but also does 
cost much. The first thing is that I'm not very happy with the cost, that is my 
seem honest. 
Okay, the next thing I want to jump in is to show how this thing works. So I have 
logged in and created a new project and as you can see here, I just have 
been able to use a project because it is a free account and I also set this 
on my computer. So the first thing you want to do is create a new project. Once you
created a new project, then add the extra person yourself and your virtual assistant, 
your programmer or anyone who is using it. And then, from there, you will 
to get them to install a desktop client in order to be able to control what is happening. 
So I'm opening my desktop client and what happens now is that, just like you 
opened all you have to do is download and install this application, it is simple 
as this. That's what I like, okay, so it's not difficult at all. Once you have installed, 
then the system turns on automatically and attached it. And I'll show you right 
here if I open it, it should be to show me what is happening and monitoring but obviously 
he's not doing it now. But anyway, it's basically recorded in memory to track 
what is happening and you can set it to go whenever you need it to be. Therefore, it can 
be following every 10 minutes, every 15, every hour, etc. all right to be a good thing. 
It allows you to track and take screenshots. 
Now, I've done a bit out just a test, so I'll jump to my project. Otherwise 
is not very intuitive I know nothing about it, I keep clicking on people 
be able to access it in the first place and then discovered that ah, you have to click on your project 
to access the details. So once you've gone there, I'll come down here and he is showing 
me that he really has been doing some different images. Have 1, 2, 3, 4 different 
here only screenshots showing exactly what is happening on my screen and every 10 minutes 
or else he will take a snap shot for me which is fantastic. I have to admit, I like that 
idea of ​​being able to take snap shots and is a great resource for HiveDesk. So it is 
a big, big plus in my opinion and as you can see on September 13th, 2010 at 03:34 is 
taken a snapshot of where I am ... I'm on Skype, I opened HiveDesk and here's the bit 
HiveDesk screen capturing everything you're doing. Good, so that it is 
positive. 
Now you must be wondering okay, what else is going on here? That's it. I have to 
be honest, I look at it and I'm going well, so everything he does he controls your project 
happening and gives you screenshots, but does not provide anything else. And that is 
why I'm a little disappointed with this kind of software is that it does 
allow me to manage my virtual assistant or my staff about this issue. He has no ticketing, 
he has no landmarks has none of that. Unless I'm wrong you know, 
so far I can not find it with joy, and that is something that is a little 
HiveDesk downside to this is that they want to charge just to capture screenshots of what is 
going on with your virtual assistant. Where, I know, for example Odesk does this by 
free and you can capture unlimited, RescueTime also does it for free and even provide you 
even more analytical tools. So you know, compared this tool is very, very basic and 
to charge an amount for it, I'm not convinced it's worth it. 
This is my honest opinion, I know he is still in the development stage and, apparently, 
there's more going on. So I'm just going to click forward here just to show 
you. Apparently, you can create projects and add workers instantly, but I did it, but 
you can not even add what they need to do, how to get them to follow a ticketing system 
and so on. So this is a big, big point missing and I still have to set up my own design 
management system. What I recommend and I think it would be a great thing for 
HiveDesk is that it should have everything in a project management system and. g. as BasecampHQ 
that allows you to manage, control, delegate, tickets configuration, landmarks, etc. within the 
system and, in addition, take screenshots for you which would be great, but this is, in my 
seem needy. 
So this is something I have to say is that it requires a bit of renovation. workers pay
easily - I thought yes, this sounds like a great idea wondering whether or not 
that will be easily integrated into different payment methods such as Xoom, 
Paypal, Western Union, etc. So these are the factors that I think is missing only from 
this piece of software, this tool and it still needs a little work in my opinion to 
get it where it is to be. I'll skip a bit in comparison. 
Odesk, for example, has some really neat tools and if you check the Odesk Team that 
is something really cool I think, all you need is a free account with Odesk and you 
can start using these tools provide likeTeam Room, which shows who is working, Time 
Tracker, log your time in the Journal of Work and also take Screen Snap, upload, share and view 
what they are doing with the snapshots that essentially HiveDesk want to do alone. I think 
conside you need these things and if I were to get it for free from Odesk which is 
a plate of solid work and there system, so I probably would not even consider using HiveDesk.com. 
That's my opinion and I'm being blatantly honest with you. 
Anyway, this is my review on this. If you take a look, I recommend having 
a look at it, but there is still a lot of missing gaps. And just to get an idea how it 
is no problem, but in terms of integration into my system of any other thing I am doing 
as the system of project management, and also pay using RescueTime guys, I'm sure I have 
Has a very downpack system now, but if it can be integrated into an all in one 
small project management system if I do not have to have multiple use areas 
then I might consider it. But I have not seen a tool out there that can do it all 
immediately. 
Okay, so my comment about HiveDesk. Like to hear your feedback and your 
Comments are. Can you tell me if I'm wrong that this is not a good system, if you have 
tried to make it big. Let me know what your thoughts are, and I'd love to hear any of your comments 
below. 
Now, I'll also just add the next part here just to show you some of 
comments I received from my previous posts and also I want to share this with you 
because I really, really appreciate your comments and your opinion of any of you. I just 
wanted to answer some of these interesting observations you made ​​here as well, too. So check 
it does now. 
Hey Benjamin, thanks for that. Definitely outsourcing all the way. Felix, yes Article 
submission to Ezinearticles will really help the rankings so I'm glad you found something 
out of that. Also Ian, just wanted to say yes, on the Clickbank product, we chose 
a product based on Clickbank gravity greater than 7 and 7 allows us to determine 
these huge demands. 
Yes Kevin, well, you can send it through Traffic Geyser and it will do it for 
you immediately. Just select the item option and blogs. Milt, thanks 
very much. I feel like a star! And Dwight, thanks for Bookmarking Demon 
recommendation, I appreciate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment