banner

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Black Hat 2012

I gave a brief overview of SEO, which began to plan in a thread about antibiotic resistance and the people, my representatives and other things. He even has someone made by third parties. So I decided to polish and leave a wider audience in an attempt to grab a little more representative and thank you

Please read carefully and better PM or ask questions here. I will do my best to answer them. OK, let's go.

What this guide is not:

It's not about how to choose a good niche
It's not about how to find good keyword
It's not about how to write and perform the content
It's not like you do to convert a website
It's not about how to make money at all

Basically, it's up to you to do a keyword research and make a website that converts. I would say that there is no guarantee of good rankings and traffic, even if you make some of the traffic does not guarantee that you get to make money outside. The most important lesson I put in capital letters.

THE most important thing is to make your search query

If you are not there without a lot of work on a website and / or traffic will help you make money. Period. Do you have the keyword search.Not to go after a hard competition, unless you are willing to do a lot of work for several months. Another lesson I've learned is a tough competition does not mean lots of traffic and stiff competition does not mean big profits. To choose your battles wisely.

This guide is how to improve your rankings in Google for a specific term with a bit of manual work and the tools above. I'm either with reverse-engineering for a successful affiliate promotions (in my opinion) on Google.

I promote SEO in cycles. A cycle can last from one day to one week to perform on the basis of how much time and effort you're willing to put in. I have a cycle per day (no shots and XRumer Scrapebox) for number of actions, but You must be very focused and prepared to spend many hours on the computer (such as 12 hours a day at least).
Here are some results I get.

Case Study 1

Keyword related Internet marketing with 28 million competing pages in less than two years old domain with PR 0th I operate a total of seven cycles per day for a week. As a result, one side moves from position number 250 + 8 and there are now even though I breath more. Competition is the first page fields with PR 4.1, and thousands of backlinks. I am the only PR 0 on the first page.

Case Study 2

I used the same field. I decided to promote a product of five years (one of the tools I use). Keyword was "testing the product name." I have a 1500 + word review and implementation of a promotion-only cycle. Accordingly, I am on a point number 7 first page for that keyword, even though I do not know any more blows. I have the least amount of back links from my competitors in terms of Market Samurai. I'm against five-year-old advertising campaigns in competition with thousands of back links and keywords in the right domain name, and PR 3.1.

Case Study 3

I spent the last promotion of self-help product-launch. I bought the last remaining area productname.me three weeks before the start (with all other TLDs have been made.) I've heard. I do not organize very well. Well, yes, probably. I optimized the page for "product name", "criticism of the product name", "name of the product bonus." I run three cycles of "product name" field is indexed by keyword and I did not know the field and jump with XRumer Scrapebox, feeding sites only. Accordingly, I ranked number one for the YouTube video "bonus product name" and the site itself is number 9 for "product name bonus" (possible since. I do not reorder, good). For other keywords, I classify a page 2 Again I was with affiliates who promote this product in four years were now in competition. According to Market Samurai has a huge backlink and now has a video-ZERO.

Here is how an advertising cycle looks like. Feel free to modify it to suit your needs.

First Choose a keyword that you want to rank for. Some of my sites are aimed at a large number of different websites, but I focus on a cycle of a keyword.

Second Write and publish an article for the website optimized key money (recommended optional, but recommended)

Third Write another article, preferably 500 + words improve your success rate with AMR. I call this article, article promotion. Spin-hand area using TheBestSpinner + 70% single, but keep the key. I always make sure that the article is spun, and can be read by a human. No, this is just a click of spiders not good enough, sorry. The idea is the article of the same quality that money can write on your site.

4th Write as many titles for the article, you can (at least three). Then turn it with TheBestSpinner and when you combine a woven multi-level title.

5th Do you have a video from the article. I just use the paid version of Animoto and put some pictures with a few key phrases from the article Dreamtime. Then I cut the Animoto logo with Sony Vegas HD and there is a watermark with a link to the website of the money.

6th Make a PowerPoint presentation and PDF from the article. For PDF, I use the paid version of Zinepal. Give it a go, it's very cool.Make sure each page of your presentation in PowerPoint and PDF links to the site make money.

7th Uploading videos to YouTube. In the Description field, using money from your site URL and descriptive text, preferably with your keyword. It should be as follows (URL first, then the description) to search.

Code:
hxxp :/ / www.moneysite.c0m This is a cool video on keyword. Now, let's be totally shocked at and intimidated.
8th Download both PowerPoint and PDF files to SlideShare and Scribd. Again, you use the URL of the money in the description and add a text (for each file)

9th This is a difficult question. Send manually spun version of your article with an embedded YouTube video on the following websites 2.0: Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly, Wikia, Wetpaint, Wikispaces, Posterous, Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogspot, Bukisa, Zimbio, Skyrock, and any other MyLivePage Site Index 2 , 0 is not SENuke you know, supported. At least, I submit to Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly, Wikia, Wetpaint, Posterous, Tumblr, Zimbio, Blogspot, and Bukisa. Yes, supports Hubpages, Wetpaint, the, the Wikispaces, Wordpress, Blogspot and SENuke, but I still have to submit to them manually, because ... The key is to embed a video!

I use two links in each article, both the random to a page on a website or money to the site root of money (I shoot with URL syntax spinner).

If you have time, I recommend the following additional comments white hat. Write three very unique promotional items and use a Bukisa, and other information on the last barrel of the Quondio.Bukisa accepts the content and turned it a little picky, but they do.Info Barrel Quondio and unique content are the Nazis. Keep in mind embed a video.

I usually just spun submit an article to Bukisa and Info Barrel and ignore Quondio. However, I must explain Quondio and I will run it for my blog (they charge a one time $ 5 fee for the privilege to post there).

10th If you buy a subscription as a blog network or Article UAW ranks, publish your article promotion you spun it with YouTube video. I, for the distribution of ranks 250th POST and PUT Article I tested the AMA, MyArticleNetwork, SEOLinkVine, Free Traffic System and they are all crap, because they have no quality control at all. Objects which are within these networks are in circulation, poorly spun garbage. The only two distribution networks, high-quality content that article, which I tested, the UAW rank and Article.I get trackbacks from blogs Article ranks and they are mostly PR 0 blogs with good content (not garbage gone awry).

Much like Web 2.0, I use two links in each article, both the random to a page on a website or money to the site root of money.

11th Articles explosion SENuke promo with all Web 2.0 sites that the exclusion of those who supported you posted manually.

12th Take the link YouTube, SlideShare and Scribd links and all links published on Web 2.0, where your article by hand and with SENuke. They use this list several times.

13th Use of BMD to the list of sites that mark to use the bookmarks that come with BMD (100 + pages). Enable CAPTCHA solving the BMD for this presentation. Pinging Bookmark with BMD when finished.

14th Get RSS feed of this list and table. To save me time, I wrote a script to my RSS feed URL and makes it pings. You can then load links2rss and a feed to your web hosting account and then ping SENuke or BMD. Or you can Linklicious paid subscription. I do not Linklicious because they turn all your links in the 301er, so I wrote my own script.

15th Use blow to SENuke RSS feeds RSS directories.

16th Prepare the resource box for product promotion. , I use only two links in the resource box, if I blow articles and AMR. The first is a random URL from the list of Web 2.0 sites that I have my items (including video, PPT and PDF) submitted. Another is the direct link to the site root of money.

I usually write two fifty-eight versions of the resource box and put them together with TheBestSpinner. Here is how my resource box looks like in general.

Code:
Discover ways to have great results with stuff today. Take my [revised product name] and find good ways to do things. Just click here to visit hxxp :/ / www.moneysite.c0m
[Review of the product name] and hxxp :/ / www.moneysite.c0m are links.

17th Articles explosion with AMR. I have successfully captured on 3000 + websites, and each template is available at nearly 1,500 locations and more success. Of this amount, I get at least 200 to 300 + auto-approved products. Some items will be approved later. I received submissions Trackbacks AMR even after 6 weeks (it took six weeks to approve my articles). I did not pay attention to where I sign and I was a little surprised, some of the articles I have burned from AMR approved for tips

18th Collect the list of approved products. Make RSS and ping it with SENuke or BMD. Then skip this Feed to RSS Directories with SENuke.

19th Approved use of BMD on all items bookmarks shit 1000 + Scuttle / Pligg / PHPDug sites. The goal is an item to have invested at least on a website from Paris to bookmark. Do not attempt any article on the various sites in Paris bookmarks. It takes weeks

I harvested my own list of 1000 + Scuttle / Pligg / PHPDug Scrapebox locations. I deleted all the sites that require CAPTCHA for submitting a bookmark in the list (account creation is OK, it's a single process).

Make sure you turn off CAPTCHA and select an option to spend the submission, if CAPTCHA is detected. Otherwise you'll burn through your credit DeCaptcher pretty quickly and all proposals will be very time consuming because BMD may indicate that CAPTCHA is not required to be filed is when it really is.

20th Collect all the URLs and Web 2.0 products and fry XRumer URL to 5000 forums. You have several options here. The first is the web site links to run money, web 2.0 and the article (I have 1 + year old domain). The second is to Web 2.0 and the article (I have it in a new field) to jump. The third is to blow the air only to items (I have it in a new field as well). This is a small explosion 5K because it's just a promotion and I cycle a lot more.

I have not tested it yet, but I feel that the two explosions XRumer be very effective, a website on the money and the second at 2.0 and web articles. I still own XRumer so I just ordered explosions in the forums. If I get my own XRumer I'll run the tests properly.

21st Collect all the Forum's profile URL and spam the crap out of them with Scrapebox. I used to approve a list of over 60K automatic, the URL that I gathered through various sources.

22nd (Optional) Use Scrapebox on the dung of spam and Web 2.0 sections.

23rd (Optional) Use Scrapebox on the dung of spam the site of money if you dare.

I've done both 22 and 23 + on a box for a year and only 22 years in the new field. I dared not spam the crap brand new domain directly
I never lost a ranking site or this method creates deindexed.NEVER.

If this sounds like a lot of work, it is. But you get a good link diverse network of day. Search the forums and you will see people who are taking shortcuts to their sites from the index whine after the explosion or something deindexed or disappeared. This method is all these are only used to save time and manual labor on building a good relationship and networking tools such as SENuke, AMR and BMD.

Some tips to CHANCE

I use a number of accounts by SEnuke niche.
Open as many accounts as possible to 100 + pages in the main BMD. The more the better. You are bidding to become faster and your accounts stay alive longer.
Pinging many links with BMD takes time. I usually ping at a time and let it run all night while I sleep.
They care about your XRumer links not indexed / Scrapebox. Let's find Google. It works much like drip feed this way. And they appear as backlinks in Samurai market over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment