banner

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tempat makan best di bangi n kajang : BBB TOMYAM



BBB tomyam
Section 1, Bandar Baru Bangi
Prayer ² near An-Nur/Darul Syifa
coordinates:
E 101 degree 46 '3.5 "
N 02 degrees 56 '45.6 "


Shop deko style siamese like to correct Gini


watermelon juice
I do not gemor la restaurant for a glass of water I lean legs, felt like alittle water he no ... 2 times the suction je abyssal. Some of my shop,I like some mouth glass black hairpiece ². Iiicckk, my good luck :)JAP this shop


egg wrap


Paprik plus


Grouper 3 flavor
The angle that failed to raise appetite


After Hassan (juara!), the second and third place held by the BBB ²and Shops my Narimah Cherating - did not dare put the placingbecause I was not eating my lamaaaa Narimah ni. Tah not shopthere again to tu. We are state-sponsored ² tomyam eating out all over Malaya by the people who dare try to bring down Hattantomyam Hassan, Kampung Baru.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry serius saya tak paham bahasa apa yang awak guna ni?

    ReplyDelete