banner

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tempat Makan Best Di Ipoh Part 1

Ohhh, Sunday my dear, why do so quickly time passes .... huh Sunday best when there is 48 hours ... hehehhe ...

Ok ... today I have plans and Incik Daus makan2 event in conjunction with celebrating my mom and also my 60th Angah the 27th ... who actually falls on 18 & 19 March of tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. But I could be busy memangdangkan giler throughout next week, so we celebrate too early huh ok ...

Actually quite dizzy looking dining gak that's cans nak2 suit everyone taste .. Ipoh .. got too old because no opportunity to wander up going to explore the place itself .. so this time in conjunction with burfday, jomlah we try to eat here ...

Assam House Restaurant,
29, Persiaran Greentown 4,
Greentown Trade Center,
30450 Ipoh,
Perak.




This restaurant interior biasa2 only .. but comfortable ...

Actually I've already reserve a place a day earlier, full fearing. Diorder wait while the food arrives, let us cam-whore while ..


vegetable crackers ... kudap2 while waiting for food ....




Burfday gurl do we serve water ... giler cruel .. hahahha!

We order set meal for 5-6 people in RM 168 + + for this menu ...


Garoupa Fish Head Curry ... gravy thickens and it terbaiklah ... yummy!

Sauteed squid petai ... yummylicious!


Butter Prawn .. which is, in my throat, can ... not the best from all range of prawn butter that's I ever taste ..



With Oyster Sauce Fried Kailan ... Fresh vegetable giler him, soft and do not feel bitter kale tu ..


Steam Tofu With Oyster Sauce is between peberet .. I ...

This set includes soy water grass jelly yes .. he give a choice, do not wanna take this buleh soy and sugarcane grass jelly mixed herbs ...

I added the following menu ... this is not included in the above set of tau ... : P


Salted Soft Crab .. Oh God, how nice terasa2 best until now ... seriously!


I order additional studs mango ade jugak but Lupe plaque gambornya want to take this ...

So, let's .. let's go .. stomach .. mohle nyanyi2've been eating ... Bismillah ...






Aishhh enough time ni ..!


Mak Mertua Huisshhh ... back then I was not even aware men suck ya ... punyelah favors fish head ...

Best evidence was smooth .. eat over here!
Now it was time for the ceremony .. as for gift syahdu2 burfday .. yayyyy!!!

To mum and angah: Happy Burfday .. thank you so much for making me to who I am right now ... and thank you so much for taking care of "sister" until plump and fluffy! ahaks! ;-)


Wishing sister may Opah longevity, be healthy ... : P


To Opah ...


To Mak Ngah ...






1 comment: