Don't forget to add rep/thanks if you like it  I'm looking to be more helpful here 

Ok chaps, first things first...Some bloke on here was asking if they can make any money with rebecca black...so I decided to share what I've done in the past.


This method involves youtube, some cpa content locking network and a website (landing page)

Things needed:

Multiple youtube accounts / optimizet's service
A landing page
A cpa account (i used blam, adscend and others)


Twist:


I used youtube's comment thumbs up feature
and video suggestion feature


Traditionally, people upload hundreds of videos on youtube across multiple accounts and I've seen very few people actually using youtube's comment rater feature...

So the topic is Rebecca Black and I've done this exactly on April 1st
In fact, I opened a JV thread on this but no one replied so I got to keep all the money lucky eh 


anyways...

So the questions:

a) How did I drive visitors
b) How did I earn that much
3) How were the conversions

a) I commented on rebecca blacks stupid video like "Rebecca black got PWNED by justin bieber"

at this point I didn't even use any comment rater bots but automatically the users' rated my comment on the top...and they started asking questions...like how?

then using my other account i said "watch the video here LOL! It's hot and on the news"

at this point a couple more accounts to add credibility...just reply to your own comments which are already on the top and start a discussion with yourself 

so this was exactly what I did:

"LOL...rebecca black'sgot april prankd by justin bieber"
"NO WAY!!!"

now we need three or more accounts supporting our above contradiction

"LOL! it is true...check out "www. blablabla"
Now supporting the above comment:
"Woooow! IT's awesome! LOL"

So at the very top we need two very good comments...and I used optimizet's comment rating service...

Another golden feature you can use is video suggestions:

I chose some famous random youtube channels and made this video and suggested in the box...then commented on that famous video saying "Check out the suggestion list...to see rebecca black getting pwned"

so you get the idea right...start a conversation and maintain it...

and with hundreds of views she's getting every few seconds if wasn't very hard to get the ball rolling...

I chose a high payout mobile offer...I believe it was $8.50 or so...mobile offers are always high and I didn't bother about any other countries besides Australia, US, canada and UK

To be honest, it didn't even take two hours to earn that money!

You can go with a shared hosting...but I'd definitely recommend you to get a VPS!

In the first hour my conv rate was about 1-2%

but strangely, it later jumped to 4% (I was jumping at this point LOL) and stayed there until I got a message from my AM saying that I've hit the maximum lead limit and it's capped...that's when I switched over to adscend and later others...


Below is the site and things to increase conv rates :



Things that increase the conv rate: